Mustache transplantation is a very short period of operation in Turkey. In recent years, men’s fashion has been effective in lengthening the mustache of many men’s desire to grow. So much so that a term we often hear today ‘Mustache is the Makeup of the Man’.
However, some men’s whiskers do not occur at all or are thinly scattered due to genetic influences, hormonal disorders and environmental factors.
There is a way to reach strong and smooth mustaches with the help of developing technology brought to medical science; Mustache Transplantation.
We provide 100% patient satisfaction in beard transplantation with high technology devices and expert team used in Istanbul Hair Point hair renewal center.
Before surgery, our physicians determine the most suitable beard line on the patient’s face and obtain maximum naturalness. The operation is completed in 6-8 hours and the patient comes to the control after resting for 1 day. 3 days is sufficient for the best completion of mustache planting.
- Alcohol should not be taken at least 1 week before the operation
- If a blood thinner (aspirin) is used, it should be stopped for 7 days before the operation.
- Patients on the morning of surgery should avoid drinking caffeine-containing beverages. Because caffeine can increase bleeding and reduce or increase the effect of drugs.
- Hair grafts planted after mustache transplantation will crust after 2-3 days. You should wash your beard for 10 days as recommended by your doctor and shave the shells during the last wash.
After the shells are shed, the hair strands will fall out and will start to come out after 3 months.
- Redness after mustache transplantation will disappear after 5-7 days
- Send photos regularly to your health care provider after mustache transplantation
Mustache Transplant in turkey – Mustache Transplantation in Istanbul – Prices of Mustache Transplantation
Advice Post: Cost of Hair Transplantation