Beard Transplantation is new trend. In recent years, men’s beard is effective in lengthening the beard of many men’s desire to grow beards. So much so that a term we often hear today ‘Beard is the Makeup of the Male
However, some men’s beards do not occur at all or are thinly scattered due to genetic influences, hormonal disorders and environmental factors.
There is a way to reach strong and smooth beards with the help of advanced technology brought to medical science; Beard Transplantation.
We provide 100% patient satisfaction in beard transplantation with high technology devices and expert team used in Istanbul Hair Point hair renewal center
Before surgery, our physicians determine the most suitable beard line on the patient’s face and obtain maximum naturalness. The operation is completed in 6-8 hours and the patient comes to the control after resting for 1 day. 3 days is enough for the best completion of beard transplantation
- Before the operation
- Alcohol should not be taken at least 1 week before the operation
- If a blood thinner (aspirin) is used, it should be stopped for 7 days before the operation.
- Patients on the morning of surgery should avoid drinking caffeine-containing beverages. Because caffeine can increase bleeding and reduce or increase the effect of drugs.
-After the operation
- Hair grafts sown after sowing will crust after 2-3 days. You should wash your beard for 10 days as recommended by your doctor and shave the shells during the last wash.
After the shells are shed, the hair strands will fall out and will start to come out after 3 months.
- Redness after beard planting will disappear after 5-7 days
- Send photos regularly to your health care provider after beard transplantation
–Beard transplantation in istanbul – Beard transpantation in turkey – Cost of beard transplant –
Advice Post: Cost of Hair Transplantation